Question: Why does my pet need an elevated pet feeder?
- Minimizes indigestion and gas problems from improper eating height.
- Reduces bloating from taking in too much air while eating.
- Lessens back and hip strain when eating.
- Promotes proper chewing of food instead of gulping and swallowing.
- Tends to slow down the rate of eating.
- Reduces food mess on the floor.
- Great for pets with arthritis problems.
- Takes care of the moving or tipped bowls problems
Attractive and beneficial, the Kitty Kafe double bowl feeders come with 2 two stainless steel bowls (1/2 pint or 1 pint bowls.) They are constructed with polyurethane plastic which makes for easy clean -up. Kitty Kafes are also available in custom heights and can also be custom created out of wood, stained and lacquer finished.
The Kitty Kafe Decco style comes in blue, green or white. Available only in 1/2 pint bowl size. Eating height is 6" deep by 14" wide.
The Kitty Kafe double bowl or single bowl comes in solid green or taupe brown. Eating height is