Question: Why does my pet need an elevated pet feeder?
- Minimizes indigestion and gas problems from improper eating height.
- Reduces bloating from taking in too much air while eating.
- Lessens back and hip strain when eating.
- Promotes proper chewing of food instead of gulping and swallowing.
- Tends to slow down the rate of eating.
- Reduces food mess on the floor.
- Great for pets with arthritis problems.
- Takes care of the tipped bowls problems
Attractive and beneficial, the Kitty Kafe and Doggie Dinette are available in many sizes. Two stainless steel bowls are included with all standard feeders. The feeders are constructed with real pine wood and are treated with a water resistance sealer. Doggie Dinette and Kitty Kafe are also available in custom sizes, stains and other configurations.
The Doggie Dinette has a tradional early American design. A special option is a back splash.
Five standard sizes are available:
Mini A. - 1 pint bowls; eating height is 3 inches; 8" deep by 14" wide.
Mini B. - 1 quart bowls; eating height is 4 inches; 10" deep by 17" wide.
Small - 1 quart bowls; eating height is 8 inches; 10" deep by 17" wide.
Medium - 2 quart bowls; eating height is 12 inches; 12" deep by 22" wide.
Large - 2 quart bowls; eating height is 16 inches; 12" deep by 22" wide.